The Frederick-Firestone Fire Protection District will host its 19th annual Community Santa Run Parade during the month of December.
The Santa Run has become a community tradition that residents and Fire District personnel have come to look forward to and enjoy. The Santa Run Parade consists of three nights, where the Fire District personally bring Santa throughout residential neighborhoods in Frederick, Firestone, and its surrounding areas. Kids and parents can see Santa, see a fire engine, and greet firefighters without leaving the safety of their neighborhood.
Dates, Times, & Route Maps
Santa will be making his way through your neighborhood in December 2023. Each evening the parade will begin at 5:30 p.m. There are three (3) routes each evening, listed as A, B, and C. Santa and the Fire District will begin at 5:30 p.m. and will follow the route maps in the order they are listed. We will not be able to provide updates as we will be driving. Please listen for the sirens and look for the lights to know we are coming. Below, please find which evening we will be in your neighborhood. Final Route maps will help you see what streets we will be coming down. Thank you.
- Route A: Barefoot Lakes, Gateway North Apartments, Cimarron Point, Booth Farms.
- Route B: Firestone Meadows, Oak Meadows, Mountain Shadows, The Shores.
- Route C: Rinn Valley, Morningside, Wildflower, Wyndham Hill - West, Wyndham Hill - East.
- Route A: Sagebrush, Ridgecrest, St. Vrain Ranch, Saddleback Heights, Owl Lakes, Saddleback.
- Route B: Eagle Crest, Monarch Estates, Neighbors Point, Stoneridge.
- Route C: Old Town Frederick, Carriage Hills, Maple Ridge, Maple Ridge II, Clark Ranch, Hidden Creek, Parkview.
- Route A: Old Town Firestone, McClure, Evanston, No Name Creek, The Farm, Moore Farm.
- Route B: Raspberry Hill, Eagle Valley, Summit View, Fox Run, Del Rey.
- Route C: Country Side, West View, Prairie Greens, Angle View, Savannah, Silverstone.
For More Information
For more information or for questions, please email Kristen Hayes at email@example.com, our Community Outreach Specialist or call her at 303-833-2742.