The Frederick-Firestone Fire Protection District will host its 18th annual Community Santa Run Parade during the month of December.
The Santa Run has become a community tradition that residents and Fire District personnel have come to look forward to and enjoy. The Santa Run Parade consists of three nights, where the Fire District personally bring Santa throughout residential neighborhoods in Frederick, Firestone, and its surrounding areas. Kids and parents can see Santa, see a fire engine, and greet firefighters without leaving the safety of their neighborhood.
Dates, Times, & Route Maps
Santa will be making his way through your neighborhood December 16th, 17th and 18th. Each evening the parade will begin at 5:30 p.m. There are three (3) routes each evening, listed as A, B, and C. Santa and the Fire District will begin at 5:30 p.m. and will follow the route maps in the order they are listed. We will not be able to provide updates as we will be driving. Please listen for the sirens and look for the lights to know we are coming. Below, please find which evening we will be in your neighborhood. Final Route maps will help you see what streets we will be coming down. Thank you.
Friday. December 16th
- Route A: Barefoot Lakes, Saddleback Heights, Saddleback, Owl Lakes.
- Route B: Firestone Meadows, Oak Meadows, Mountain Shadows, The Shores, Cimarron Point, Booth Farms.
- Route C: Morningside, Rinn Valley, Wildflower, Wyndham Hill.
Saturday, December 17th
- Route A: Sagebrush, Ridgecrest, St. Vrain Ranch.
- Route B: Old Town Frederick, Carriage Hills, Maple Ridge, Maple Ridge II, Clark Ranch, Hidden Creek, Parkview.
- Route C: Gateway North Apartments, Eagle Crest, Monarch Estates, Neighbors Point, Stoneridge.
Sunday, December 18th
- Route A: Old Town Firestone, Evanston, No Name Creek, The Farm, Moore Farm.
- Route B: Countryside, West View, Prairie Greens, Angel View, Savannah, Silverstone.
- Route C: Fox Run, Summit View, Eagle Valley, Raspberry Hill.
For More Information
For more information or for questions, please email Summer Campos, our Community Outreach Specialist or call her at 303-833-2742.