Like you, we here at Frederick-Firestone Fire are closely monitoring the fluid situation of COVID-19. It goes without saying that our priority during this rapidly developing time is the health, safety and well-being of our citizens and visitors within our District. In order to ensure your first responders, remain healthy, we are implementing the following changes until April 30th at this time. This date may be extended if required or needed.
- We will always be here and ready for any emergency. Please call 911. Our fire stations are staffed and will remain staffed with professional men and women to take care of your needs.
- All public events with District personnel have been postponed to include any educational course scheduled for at least the next two weeks.
- All four (4) fire stations are closed to the public and our crews will be limiting themselves to emergency needs only.
- The District will only be continuing essential functions for the next two (2) weeks and all non-essential functions will be put on hold at this time.
- Our headquarters at 8426 Kosmerl Place will be closed to citizens and visitors. While we remain open for business and look forward to working with you by phone, email, and video conference.
- Please have patience and understand, we are doing everything possible to ensure your first responders remain healthy and available to serve you, when and if that time comes.
We are all in this together, and we will all come out stronger than ever on the other side of COVID-19. The District will continue to monitor and we are working alongside Carbon Valley Emergency Management and the Towns of Frederick and Firestone through this event. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. 303-833-2742 or visit our website at www.fffd.us.