Carbon Valley Business Owners: do you own a dentist office, veterinary clinic, hair or nail salon, construction business, or any other type of business that uses personal protective equipment?
If so, your first responders which are the healthcare workers in the field need your help as they protect themselves while treating and transporting patients who may have COVID-19.
Here’s what we can accept:
- Disposable gowns, unused isolation gowns
- Respirator masks: N95, N99, P100, all sizes in unopened boxes. Extra filters for these devices are also needed.
- Clear face shields, unused only
- Hand sanitizer, unopened containers
- Eye protection – glasses or goggles, unused in box or wrapper
- Vinyl or nitrile gloves
- Shoe covers, unopened boxes
- Biohazard bags, unused
- Isopropyl alcohol, unopened bottles
- Bleach bottles or sprays, bleach wipes unopened containers
Here’s what we cannot accept
- Any opened or partially used personal protective equipment
- New or used clothing
- Food of any kind
- Fabric gowns
- Homemade items
If you have items to donate, please bring them to Frederick-Firestone Fire District Administration Offices, 8426 Kosmerl Place, Frederick, CO 80504, on Wednesday, April 1st between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Your donations will help fill resource requests from first responders and healthcare workers. Thank you for helping protect the medical community as they continue to fight COVID-19!